Friday, September 5, 2008

The Fullness of Me: A Prayerful Meditation

The Fullness of Me
© Lara Zuehlke 2008

As I breathe in the fullness of me, I acknowledge that I am pure magic, pure potential, and pure love. For deep within me, there is an infinite well of love.

As I breathe in the fullness of me, I acknowledge this love that I am. I allow it to expand and consume my heart, my body, my mind, and my spirit. Because I am love, love is all I have to give. And the more I share my love with others, the more it is returned to me. I only attract loving people into my life—people who honor and support my life journey and reciprocate my love with every thought, word, and action.

As I breathe in the fullness of me, I acknowledge that my body is pure and whole. Because I am love, every cell, tissue, muscle, bone, organ, and system in my body is engulfed in this love. Love flows through every part of my body. This pure, sweet love heals, comforts, and revitalizes my body. I am whole and perfect in this moment.

As I breathe in the fullness of me, I acknowledge that my mind is filled with loving thoughts. I am so happy and thankful to be me! I am surrounded by love in all forms. Because I am always centered in love, I surround myself with loving experiences and spaces. My home supports and nourishes me, and my radiant love fills the rooms so that all who live and enter my home, myself included, feel this healing, rejuvenating presence of love energy.

As I breathe in the fullness of me, I acknowledge that I am wonderfully prosperous. Because I am love, I make wise and loving choices with my money energy. I use this flow of money energy to bring to me all that I desire and need for a joyous, fun life experience. And I, in turn, use my money energy in loving ways to help others. I bless and honor this money energy as it flows in, through, and out of my grateful hands. I live in the flow.

As I breathe in the fullness of me, I say ‘thank you!’ I say ‘thank you’ for all the learnings of my past. Because I am love, I forgive the past and I lovingly release it forever. I say ‘thank you’ for this present moment, for it is all I have. It is so wonderful to be in this moment! Because I am love, I look to my future with the excitement of a child. For I know that wonderful, magical things are in store for me. And I open my heart, mind, body, and spirit to all the good coming my way. Because I am love, I attract more to love in my life.

As I breathe in the fullness of me, I acknowledge that I am loved. I am supported. I am whole. I am prosperous. And I love my life!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And so it is.

No comments: